Transform Iowa’s native ecosystems as part of Prudenterra’s team!
Now Hiring: Operations Coordinator
Work at an innovative ecosystem restoration company that serves landowners throughout Iowa.
- Perform ecological restoration and maintenance services for clients. Ensure equipment integrity, high-quality delivery of contract objectives, and most efficient use of time and materials.
- Drive pickup trucks and loaded trailer safely to and from project sites around Iowa.
- Work safely with herbicides, and powerhead tools in a small group and independently.
- Maintain and perform simple repairs of equipment such as chainsaws, mowers, small engines, seeder, brush saw, sprayers, tractor, etc.
- Help maintain an orderly and clean shop workspace.
Now Hiring: Part-Time Executive Assistant
*Start Date: September 5, 2023
Are you a detail-oriented person interested to learn how the finances of an established small business are managed? Are you great at keeping things organized in an office? Are you motivated to input data into Quickbooks Online software and can work independently? Prudenterra is looking for one, part-time Executive Assistant to help our company grow by alleviating the office workload of the Owner, Forester.
This position is limited in scope to the office and interfacing with customers by email and occasionally by phone. This is a regular, 4-6 hours/week employee position that reports to the Owner, Forester. The work must be performed at the office located southeast of Nevada, 20 minutes drive from Ames/Iowa State University.