Transform Iowa’s native ecosystems as part of Prudenterra’s team!
Now Hiring: Operations Coordinator
- Perform ecological restoration and maintenance for clients. Ensure equipment integrity, high quality delivery of contract objectives, and most efficient use of time and materials.
- Help manage crew members and ensure their safety.
- Maintain and repair equipment such as chainsaws, mowers, auger, seeder, weed wacker, sprayers, tractor, etc.
- Propagate and maintain nursery plants; manage storage of prairie plant seeds and bare root stock prior to installation.
- 60% of our work is prairie management–mowing, seeding, spraying, and burning.
- 30% is forest management–thinning, planting, and timber sale administration.
- 5% is consulting services–interpreting and evaluating ecosystems for landowners and providing recommendations to achieve their goals and objectives.
- 5% is innovative land management installations–streambank restoration, wetland reconstruction, and swales for tree crop orchards or silvopasture.
Check out the full Operations Coordinator job description here.