Who We Are
Prudenterra is an ecosystem restoration company that serves private and public landowners throughout Iowa.
We empower landowners to strategically restore thriving, profitable perennials and maintain them for generations.
What We Do
Prudenterra provides planning, consulting, and restoration services to help landowners build a legacy of stewardship in their prairies, woodlands, waterways, and agricultural land. Our recommendations are based on landowner objectives such as wildlife habitat, water quality, soil health, and return on investment.
Luke is a Certified Forester with the Society of American Foresters, and a certified Technical Service Provider (TSP) with the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS). Prudenterra’s Forest Management Plans, Pollinator Habitat Plans, and Prescribed Burn Plans are eligible for EQIP funding. Many other services we provide are also eligible for financial assistance.
In addition, several Prudenterra team members have completed Prairie Strips Consultant training through Iowa State University.
We are proud members of the following networks:
- Iowa Arborist Association
- Iowa Native Plant Society
- Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation
- Iowa Ornithologist’s Union
- Iowa Prairie Network
- Iowa Woodland Owners Association
- Northern Nut Growers Association
- Practical Farmers of Iowa
- Raccoon River Watershed Association
- Society of American Foresters (Iowa chapter and nationally)